Transportation for the Summer Hiking Season traditionally recommences approximately October 24th 2015 depending on snow and weather conditions and will operate through to approximately May 31st 2016, depending on snow and weather conditions.
Freedom, Independence and Safety
Travel in smaller groups
- It’s a better experience with smaller groups.
- You are not just another number herded onto a bus full of strangers.
- Ideal for the solo traveller, couples or small groups wanting to meet like-minded travellers.
Locally owned and operated
- The mountains are our home, this is where we live and play.
- We know the challenges the mountains offer and our experience will help overcome these.
- Over 30 years of working and enjoying our mountains as a guide, ski patroller and as part of alpine rescue.
Safety is our priority
- As a DOC concessionaire we take our responsibilities and your safety seriously.
- Gear rental, you won’t go unprepared.
- Up to date weather and track conditions.
- Once we leave Taupo our next stop is the start of the Crossing.
- No detours through Turangi or via Ketetahi.
- We arrive at the same time as other operator’s early bird services.