2015 Shop Opening
The shop will be open from Saturday 27 June from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm.
Also, don't miss out on our Closing Down Sale!
Freedom, Independence and Safety
Travel in smaller groups
- It’s a better experience with smaller groups.
- You are not just another number herded onto a bus full of strangers.
- Ideal for the solo traveller, couples or small groups wanting to meet like-minded travellers.
Locally owned and operated
- The mountains are our home, this is where we live and play.
- We know the challenges the mountains offer and our experience will help overcome these.
- Over 30 years of working and enjoying our mountains as a guide, ski patroller and as part of alpine rescue.
Safety is our priority
- As a DOC concessionaire we take our responsibilities and your safety seriously.
- Gear rental, you won’t go unprepared.
- Up to date weather and track conditions.
- Once we leave Taupo our next stop is the start of the Crossing.
- No detours through Turangi or via Ketetahi.
- We arrive at the same time as other operator’s early bird services.
For the budget conscious
- We offer a 1-way car park to car park service both in the morning and afternoon.
For the security conscious
- If you have concern for your vehicle’s security we offer secure parking when you park at our mountain base.