Freedom, Independence and Safety
Travel in smaller groups
- It’s a better experience with smaller groups.
- You are not just another number herded onto a bus full of strangers.
- Ideal for the solo traveller, couples or small groups wanting to meet like-minded travellers.
Locally owned and operated
- The mountains are our home, this is where we live and play.
- We know the challenges the mountains offer and our experience will help overcome these.
- Over 30 years of working and enjoying our mountains as a guide, ski patroller and as part of alpine rescue.
Safety is our priority
- As a DOC concessionaire we take our responsibilities and your safety seriously.
- Gear rental, you won’t go unprepared.
- Up to date weather and track conditions.
- Once we leave Taupo our next stop is the start of the Crossing.
- No detours through Turangi or via Ketetahi.
- We arrive at the same time as other operator’s early bird services.
For the budget conscious
- We offer a 1-way car park to car park service both in the morning and afternoon.
For the security conscious
- If you have concern for your vehicle’s security we offer secure parking when you park at our mountain base.